Change does not happen in places of complacency, comfort, or convenience. While these are our safe havens, they don’t always propel us to reach greater heights.
Yes, it’s easy to stay in a place where we know what to expect, either good or bad, but when we do so, we limit ourselves to greater opportunities.
Did you know that God already has your blessings on standby? The question is: How much do you want something? Why do you want it? What will you do to get it?
Are you ready for something different? Are you willing to change? Do you want to change, but not sure how? What is God asking you to change? What fears are you grappling with?
10 Ways to Accept the Challenge to Change:
1. Interact with individuals/groups on a different level of maturity
2. Attend church
3. Go back to school
4. Selectively share your ideas for a new project or business with someone
5. Be more selective of the TV shows you watch and the music you listen to
6. Find a mentor or coach
7. Find and take classes on being self-aware
8. Change your eating/exercise habits
9. Create a daily schedule
10. Say NO!
These are just a few things that come to mind that are a challenge (to some, not all), but if done, would bring about a new and positive change in one’s life.